for Gods sake just buy it..I want pics dammit..it aint here in Sweden for a 2 months or so still [img]tongue.gif[/img]
oh man...then i for SURE won't be able to pass it up. my guess is 40, though. i think that's how much Freddy was...
for Gods sake just buy it..I want pics dammit..it aint here in Sweden for a 2 months or so still [img]tongue.gif[/img]
it's $35 at most suncoasts...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah I called back the first suncoast and he was like "sorry, I was giving you the list price" [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]Originally posted by Joranthalus:
it's $35 at most suncoasts...
Who's it made by?
Neca if not misstaken..
Just called the closest Suncoast and they got him in. $39.99
I might pick him up but then I only have $20 until next friday. What to do? [img]confused.gif[/img]
Maybe I'll pawn something. [img]wink.gif[/img]
nice...when we get that in at the one i work at i'm not going to be able to resist it at 24 bucks...
You sonuvabich! [img]wink.gif[/img]
it's a blessing and a curse. with 40% off, it's a LOT harder to pass toys up that you're on the fence about. 35% off DVDs makes money fly pretty quick as well...
Bookmarks